Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Tulle Princesses! { Natasha~C Christchurch Child Photographer}

Yesterday afternoon I caught up with Nicky and her two delightful girls, Sophie & Lily. I first met them all about a year ago just after Lily was born when I did some newborn photo's. Its awesome to see people again and to see the change in the kids! These two tulle princesses have such bright sparkling personalities that they are just so much fun to photograph! I had a great time and I think they did too! Here's a preview..


IMG_9920


IMG_9998


IMG_9967


IMG_0091


IMG_0006
 

 
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Those wee girls are just so cute XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!!! Gorgeous photography and of course GORGEOUS GIRLS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos...v cute little cherubs!

    ReplyDelete