Saturday, August 14, 2010

George! {Natasha C ~ Christchurch Baby Photographer}

Yesterday morning I met charming little 10 month old George. I had my work cut out for me getting him to stay still for even a minute but he was as cute as a button and just adorable. And those big brown eyes - oh so cute! Wow, he'll be keeping his mummy an daddy very busy shortly - he's just started crawling but he looks like he's just hanging to get up on his feet and get to work pulling the house apart!


Here's a quick preview...


IMG_9228


IMG_9249


IMG_9238


IMG_9331


IMG_9347

 
 
 
 


 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks Natasha, you were brilliant with George and I love the sample of shots on your blog. I can't wait to see the rest of the session :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonya, Nath and ElijahAugust 14, 2010 at 8:38 PM

    Great photos of a beautiful baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jennifer (proud aunty)August 16, 2010 at 1:19 AM

    What awesome photos, great work Natasha

    ReplyDelete