Friday, August 20, 2010

Pretty Yasmin. { Natasha ~ C Christchurch Child Photography}

Wow, its been a busy week! I'm really working hard to keep up with the blogging so all my wonderful clients get their previews as quickly as possible! As we speak, this blog is coming to you from my lounge room floor while I watch "Alice in Wonderland" with my daughter.


On Wednesday morning I met little 1 year old Yasmin! Super cute and such big eyes and long lashes - just lovely! It was great to meet Yasmin's mummy, Sylvia again as well. We first met when she was in a bridal party last December at a wedding I was photographing - gee time passes fast - was it really that long ago?


Anyway here's a quick preview on little Yasmin's photo session. Enjoy!


IMG_0117


IMG_0123


IMG_0192


IMG_0204


IMG_0264

 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I love these photos Natasha and can't wait for the rest of them! I think my budget will be blown to bits!

    ReplyDelete