Monday, September 21, 2009

Georgous Millie - and my first Blog!!

I've given in to the blogging craze and started my own!! I fully expect to be a terrible blogger but I'll give it a try and you can all laugh at the crazy things I come out with from time to time.
I'm going to use it to post sneak peaks and previews from photo sessions and weddings for those clients who find it torture to wait!! It also allows people to see the latest stuff I've done as my website doesn't get updated after every single session or wedding.

I will also be posting special offers and freebies from time to time as well so stay tuned.....

Feel free to comment - I'd love to hear what you all think.

On Saturday I had the pleasure of a photo session with two georgous kids. We had such fun and the photo's turned out fab!! Here's one of Millie... such a smiler!!





No comments:

Post a Comment