Monday, September 21, 2009

Here's a FREEBIE - pass it on!!

I recently enjoyed a newborn session with the darling little Jackson and his mummy and daddy. I haven't done alot of newborns over the past few months as I've been focussed on wedding bookings and I found that I have actually missed it.

So in an effort to do more newborns I am offering freebies!! That's incentive!!

The first 5 people I hear from either through my website http://www.natashacphotography.com/ or by leaving a comment below can have a newborn session up to 2 hours for FREE!!!!! Plus a FREE 5x7 inch print!!

You may still be pregnant and due soon or know a friend who has just given birth - babies must be no older than 3 weeks old at the time of the session. You must live in the Christchurch area and be available on a weekday so put your name down if you think you fit the criteria.

The first 5 people who are eligible will get the freebies!!




2 comments:

  1. Hey have the 5 been given away yet? I'm due soon and can't afford to get any piccies done :(

    ReplyDelete